Admission allows access to the festival for all days (June 6 - 14 2014) except for the Bessie Smith Strut on June 9.
One night wristbands are available at the entry gates for only $ each.
Weekly admission purchased on or after June 6th is $ each at the gates only.
Admission ordered online from June 1st to June 5th must be picked up at will call at the main gate (2nd & Chestnut) across from the IMAX Theater beginning on June 6th.
Corporate Pin Program
The Corporate Pin Program is underway. Pin orders of 100 or more can be placed until the last business day in March 2014. For questions mail email@example.com or call 423-756-2211.
General Admission Pins
General admission is good for all 8 days of the festival.
Children 10 years old and under are admitted at no cost.
Special thanks to Kangaroo Express Stores, the Official 2014 Riverbend Festival Admission Outlet. Use the store locator link ( Find a Kangaroo Express Near You ) to find the store near you!
Star Seating is available at various prices and must be accompanied by admission.
Star Seating is located in front of the Main Stage and offers a fantastic view of the artist. No need to bring a chair, you will have your very own assigned seat for the evening.
- Access to cash bar (cocktails available only in VIP areas)
- Access to private portable restrooms
- Complimentary VIP parking pass (1 per membership)
- Preferred viewing area on Pier
- Discounts on Riverbend Festival Merchandise
Experience Chattanooga’s Riverbend festival in a whole new way at Club Hunter!
Club Hunter offers exclusive access to the Hunter Museum of American Art during the two Riverbend weekends: Friday, June 6; Saturday, June 7; Friday, June 13 and Saturday, June 14 from 6:30 to 11:30 p.m. On these days, Club Hunter members will enjoy food by Events With Taste, a cash bar, a live video and sound feed from the Bud Light® and Coca-Cola® Stage and use of the Hunter’s air-conditioned facilities. In addition, Club Hunter members receive exclusive, reserved seating on the Hunter Terrace for the festival’s fireworks finale Saturday, June 14.
Each Club Hunter Membership includes:
- Riverbend admission
- Access to the Hunter during the festival’s four weekend nights (June 6,7, and 13,14). Club Hunter Members will be allowed to come and go between Riverbend and the Museum.
- For those who aren’t members of the Hunter Musuem, the non-member Club Hunter price includes an E-membership to the Museum good for free admission to the Hunter for a year, invitations to members-only events and other benefits.
Club Hunter Pricing:
$125 per person for Hunter Museum members
$150 per person for non-members
Club Hunter + Parking:
This option includes a guaranteed parking spot in the Hunter Museum’s lot during the entire Riverbend festival. A limited number available on a first-come, first-served basis.
$175 per person for Hunter Museum members
$200 per person for non-members
Purchase your Club Hunter membership or for more information call 423.267.0968