- Riverbend has designated smoking areas, please refrain from smoking unless you are in one of the seven areas designated for smokers.
- Performances are rain or shine.
- Shirt and shoes are required.
- Artists and events are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of the festival. There are no refunds regardless of cancellation of events.
- Picnic supplies, coolers, outside food and beverages, refillable containers and glass bottles are prohibited.
- For your safety, all bags are subject to search.
- Recording of artists’ performances are prohibited by terms of contracts, therefore, camcorders and audio equipment are not allowed.
- Cameras are permitted but may be restricted in some areas.
- Pets, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, rollerblades, laser pointers or weapons of any kind are not allowed at the Riverbend Festival.
- All lawn chairs, blankets, tarpaulins, etc. must be removed each night. RIverbend Festival will not be responsible for personal items left on site.
Alcoholic Beverage Policy:
- Age verification wristbands are required for all alcoholic beverage purchases and consumption. Wristbands are available at all token and beer locations.
- Anyone violating Riverbend regulations, public law or assisting others to do so will be removed from the festival
- A valid driver’s license verifying 21 years of age or older must be shown when acquiring your wristband. We reserve the right to randomly check identification at anytime.
- All alcohol sales will cease 15 minutes before the final show is scheduled to end. All other concessions will close when the last show is over.